Elder True DeMille

Elder True DeMille

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I MADE IT!!!

Yesterday, I spent the entire day glued to Flight Aware, tracking Elder DeMille’s travel progress ... And after about 16 hours of total flying time, with one short layover in Detroit, we finally saw him land in Incheon, South Korea. He arrived there at 7:20pm their time, which would feel like 3:20am here. Just four hours later, as he was approaching midnight, I received this short email message and was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief!

“Hey mom! Just wanted to let you know I made it safe and sound, have already contacted 5 people and gotten one man’s info!! We are loving it here! I love you so much!”

Here are some fun photos of the Incheon Airport for your viewing pleasure since we don’t have new photos of Elder DeMille there yet. It’s really beautiful. Hopefully, I will be able to see it in person one day.










No comments:

Post a Comment