Elder True DeMille

Elder True DeMille

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Back in the Game

Everyone!!

This week was amazing. Spirits lifted, and ready for more, we're back in the game. I spent a lot more time this morning talking to others that I needed to get back to, but I love all of you tons! (Even if I didn't get a chance to get back to you yet!) -- I had an interesting experience this week, of being.. well, haha really stressed out. I had to write this eight to ten minute talk on the happiness of the deceased (Plan of Salvation topic) to give in Sacrament and was so convinced it would just be impossible. ..Come on, how do you even give a talk like that in English?? But -- everything worked out so well, and having the opportunity to show myself that I can do things that seem impossible with the help and love from those around me and above me was so wonderful to experience. I hope you all have a wonderful week, and remember that your trials are a blessing!! 

Have the greatest week!

All the love,
Elder DeMille

No comments:

Post a Comment