Elder True DeMille

Elder True DeMille

Monday, October 27, 2014

Well, folks! It's going to be short!

I wish I had more time (or a more eventful week), but to be honest there isn't a lot to say!
..Other than..This week, our ridiculously perfect human being of an investigator accepted a baptismal date! It doesn't mean he'll be baptized, but it at least means he accepted to become a part of what he believes to be true if he can receive an answer! I love you all, and want you to know that sometimes, life comes at you in a ton of different directions, and no matter which one you decide to take, if you feel it's right, odds are it is. The Lord loves you, and so do I!!
I've also been able to find a few people I'm related to so far, from the same great great great times about a billion great descendants of "Kim" that I'm from. ..Turns out two of them are missionaries! Hahaha Elder Kim Tae Ho, and Elder Kim Do Hyun, the AP! What are the odds? What's up cousins??
Love you all tons, and another apology for the short, uneventful mass - there were some important people to attend to :)

All the love,

Elder DeMille!

...Check out what I found in Korea!



No comments:

Post a Comment