Elder True DeMille

Elder True DeMille

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Just a Lil' Guy

So, here's a short one this week, although I love you all with all I've got, and miss tons of you terribly!
We had tons of miracles this week, but the one that touched my week the most by far was simply having the opportunity to hear the words of our beloved Prophet and apostles. ..For those of you that may have missed it, that may not know what I'm talking about, or feel that conference is just too hard to listen to.. ..Give it a chance. Or, give it another chance. Take some notes, grab some candy, spend some good time listening to it and I promise it will change your life.

Thank you for all the love and support! Sorry this one's short, but I've gotta go! Big things today for Sis. Hoffman's birthday! (a.k.a. International Hoffman's Day) -- and a big shout out to my friend Jake for basically just being the coolest guy alive, and another for my friend Grace Huxtable who I just heard is going to the Philippines! Strap up missionaries! Haha it's not easy, 

But it's WORTH IT!
All the love,
Elder DeMille


No comments:

Post a Comment