Elder True DeMille

Elder True DeMille

Monday, September 28, 2015

... Chuseok

..Family, friends, acquaintances, people I've never met, as well as people I may never meet in my entire life..

I would like you to know, that this week, was possibly the best week of my entire mission. 

I honestly don't know where to start, but I literally took over 1100 pictures this week -- And, if I picture is worth a thousand words, I'd like you to enjoy a few million. 

The experience was unbelievable -- from simple basketball with the boys on Monday to Chuseok conference and meeting my family, the days never slowed down. We powered through the week, and I'm ready to power through another. Here we go!

I don't have much to say, I'd rather let the pictures do the talking, and for my mom to relay a few important things to you-- since there was A TON going on, and I'm not sure I've got all my facts straight. So. Bottom line, mom, I hope you throw up a TON of pictures (or Scott, if he's manning it today), and that you all enjoy. What a blessing -- to be able to reunite a family 4+ generations big.. after 45 years. 

..I love this experience.
Forever grateful,

All the love,

Elder DeMille!


No comments:

Post a Comment