* Yes, I lost another 2kg last week.
* I’m totally healthy. Like an ox. ..Except I have to stretch my back alot. No big deal.
* I’m totally comfortable in my new living arrangements, and everyone in my house is soooo cool.
* My companion is a homie, we have one Korean elder and we are way tight. * My Korean is actually.. ...really good. :) The whole ward thought I had to be Korean because my introduction was so good... haha. :) It’s finally getting there - although there is still TONS I don't know. I’m literally experiencing the gift of tongues in the flesh. I swear I shouldn't be able to understand any of this!
* I got everyone to clean the house today, and things are really, really good. :)
My new companion's name is Elder Johnson. He's a stud - 20 years old and a super avid rock-climber. He's really really chill, and so positive and fun. It's like.. a less patient me. ..Believe it or not my patience has come a verrrry long way, hahaha. Still workin' on it though - along with my humility.. hehehh.. ;P Thank you for the virtual birthday cake! It's literally nonexistent out here - and yes, I'm waiting to open my birthday package, of course. Haha. Everyone keeps pushing me to open it but.. well, you told me not to so I can't. :) Thank you Mom! :)I'm busy like you wouldn't believe. And.. truly, I guess just more focused on the work. Although, I will be taking next P-day off (in honor of my birthday) to go shopping for Scott’s and Annelie’s and your birthday gifts! ;) I'm sure you'll love anything from here so, I'll try to make them all cool. And I'm super close to the mission home now - did I tell you Costco is in my area? My buddy is buying a card today so we can shop there. And yeah, I can get my mail more frequently now. If there's anything there I can just cruise on over and get it instead of waiting for a training, conference or transfer day! :)I'm sorry, this week’s won't be too long either - but I LOVE YOU TONS! :) Next P-day I'll use my personal study like I usually do to write something good. :P Haha. so much to do, so little time.. haha. Love you! :)Love you SO much! Thank you for everything, you ARE NUMBER ONE MOMMA!!!
Elder Your Super Handsome and Conceited Son Who is Working on Humility ;)