Elder True DeMille

Elder True DeMille

Sunday, July 6, 2014

In honor of Elder Berry "dying" this transfer..‏

..Don't freak out. ..When someone "dies" in a mission, it just means they have completed their mission and go home. ..And well, in honor of Elder Berry and the final words he gave to us missionaries in our Zone Training, I would like to say the one thing he said. 

“저는 이 교회의 잠됨을 알고있습니다. ..예수 그리스도의 이름으로, 말씀드립니다, 아멘. 

I know this church is true. ..I say these things in the name of Jesus Christ, amen.”
..Huge shoutout to my beautiful, incredibly talented little sister, Annelie for getting baptized this week! I'm so proud of you sis!!! Love you all so much, and can't wait to see what other adventures lie ahead for everyone else. 

Take care,

Much love,

Elder DeMille






No comments:

Post a Comment