Elder True DeMille

Elder True DeMille

Sunday, November 23, 2014

Short, but sweet!

Huge apologies here, but I've had probably the most special email time today, and it was time well used. So, keep in mind that while there are so many voices in the world competing for your attention, please remember to care about those people you may not usually listen to or take time for as well. It's more than rewarding. I promise.

However! Soo quickly, this is a summary of our week. 

Pday we went Christmas shopping. If you haven't done this yet, you should probably get started. ..Especially if you're reeeaaaally far away. It's important!
Next, we had senior week for Elder Ellsworth, who - we got our transfer calls - will be headed to Geumcheon this wednesday! He's going to go be companions with Elder Priesler, and they're just gonna tear things up. I know it! Speaking of which, I'm getting Elder Helms, who has been out almost just as long as I have! And we're going to tear things up-- I'm sure of it!
We also attended (my second, Elder Ellsworth's first) a Korean funeral. It was pretty hard, sad, and depressing but -- I felt a special spirit there that helped me feel a ton of love, and a special gratefulness for my ancestry. ..I'm proud to be Korean.
We also celebrated Sister Kim Chun's and Sister Allred's birthday, and experienced one of our deaf members in our ward GIVE A TALK!! Toooo cool. And then, we had transfer calls, and now we're going out to a buffet for lunch. ..An almost strictly meat buffet. ...Mmmm... :)
Haha I love you all, and can't thank you enough for all the love, support, prayers, and emails that you send throughout the week. 

You are my lifeblood!!

All the love,

Elder DeMille!

No comments:

Post a Comment