Elder True DeMille

Elder True DeMille

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Merry Christmas!!!

Honestly, I wish I had a ton to tell you...
...
Well, the secret is, I do! 
...I just don't have the time to do it.. (Boooo!)

So, for now, I seriously hate to do this, but.
You've just gotta wait until next week! A lot of important communicating had to go down today to coordinate Christmas Skype's and an investigator I'm trying to hand over to my friend Elder Pace in Japan, so.. forgive me for my lack of information and zest! However, I love you all to pieces and want you to know that the missionaries all over the world are praying and thinking about you all day every day. YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW IMPORTANT YOU ARE.
Don't give up on yourself. 

And have the best Christmas ever! Remember the reason you're here, what you're meant to do, and how you're able to do it. Bless the lives of those around you during this time of year and you'll be able to feel the Savior's love! I love you all!!

All the love,

Elder DeMille!

No comments:

Post a Comment