Elder True DeMille

Elder True DeMille

Sunday, January 4, 2015

So Long Yeongdeungpo!

So, I don't have much to say today, other than I'll be leaving Yeongdeungpo! I'm headed to Geumcheon (which, if you remember is where my last companion Elder Ellsworth is) although, there are two wards, two houses, and four sets of missionaries there. So, I won't be living with my son, Elder Ellsworth, but I will be living with an older Elder Ellsworth. Confusing, right? :P
I'm being sent to Geumcheon to be companions with Elder Eddy in place of Elder Gibbons who just finished being trained. So, I'm sure it'll be quite the adventure! With another Costco in our area, friends all around, and another new area to explore, I'm pretty excited! Leaving my best bud here will be ultra-sad, but I'm going to try to do my best to keep in touch with him, just like I do with my other 'recent-convert' back home. Haha. I love you all, and can't wait to see what this next place brings! Hopefully more pictures, right?

Let's rule the world!

All the love,

Elder DeMille



No comments:

Post a Comment