Elder True DeMille

Elder True DeMille

Sunday, August 23, 2015

Gumcheon Seeds

Not a bunch of time today, 

but I do want to say that I was able to go back to Geumcheon this last week, and see one of my most recent investigators, (we'll call him H) baptized!! He's 23, and so amped about it. He's got the strongest testimony of this Church and the Book of Mormon already, it's amazing. He worked hard, and I barely did anything! But, Elders Miller and Cook were able to finish out the teaching once I left, and I was able to go back and say, "Hey". He was amazed I knew when his baptismal service was, and I got a HUGE and warm welcome from the ward!
I guess, this week I just want to say I love you all, that I'm doing well, and that we're trying really, really hard out here. It's been a ride, and though it's going by pretty quick nowadays, I'm so thankful to be out here every single day. Put away fear. Embrace the moments that make you who you are. Expound on your character and show that to other people.

Relate.
Create.
Magnify. 

You are who you choose to be.
Give it your all!
Even in the "real world"!
Love you all. More to come next week, I promise! Apologies!

All the love,
Elder DeMille


** BONUS Shoutout to my wonderful mother for a belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY! 

I love you Momma!!

No comments:

Post a Comment